Monday, July 21, 2008

On to the bitching

Thank you Nan. Misery loves company and I need it.


I think to myself "If I'm feeling alone...hers has to be greater".

Over this weekend Brenda has started her transition to the other side. I asked her Sunday if she was giving up. She responded "I don't know". I told her God was not going to make her suffer much longer. It's evident.

The ammonia has backed up and her confusion is to the point of dementia. I have to give her this new med every hour until she starts pooping. The liver moves ammonia from our body and hers cannot do it so the only way is through her bowels.

The hospice nurse has brought me diapers for my sister and I've tried to tell her she will most likely crap herself. Don't worry Brenda I will keep you clean.

Losing my sister is one thing losing her like this is another. WE TREAT OUR ANIMALS BETTER THAN WE TREAT HUMANS.

No comments: