Monday, July 21, 2008

The Beginning Liver Cancer

For lack of anywhere to vent....I've decided to journal this tragic and sick journey my sister and I are on. Neither of us wanted to take a journey, but here we are.

I don't intend to hold back my feelings. Sugarcoating is not an option now. There will probably be some offensive language and attacks as I blog along....but I just don't know how else to get this out of my system.

So if your faint of heart or offended by curse words...this won't be a blog you want to visit nor do I care to be in the company of weak minded individuals at the moment.

I'm angry to the point of bitter. I'm frustrated to exhaustion. I'm PISSED OFF.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

We are thinking of you every day. I'm glad you are pissed off! Me, too. Your sister and my best friend are having to go through this disease. And, I am mad. I'm so glad someone else is feeling the same way. A friend is nothing like a sister nor am I caring for my friend. The only similarity I can claim is the po'd feeling. I don't know how you are making it. I look at Randy Pausch and Tony Snow for inspiration, but I am feeling angry at the moment.