Friday, August 8, 2008

Anger Madness Or Just Plain MAYHEM

Don't misunderstand me...I've been given a lot of blessings and unexpected gifts..but at this moment it's how I feel.

When a funeral is held it becomes a "RUSH" to the grave. Your loved one is here then poof your loved one is gone....six feet under and done. The process of grieving begins immediately and life resumes.

Brenda wanted cremated. Let's look at this. She died July 31 it is now August 8th. They called August 7th and said she would be delivered to me Saturday August 9th. Her memorial will be August 16th.

Now what is it about our culture that we cannot escape from being trapped in this frame of time? You know, the one from death to dirt? I'm caught in this time warp of madness...I can't go backward and I can't go forward. Why is it that a funeral or memorial service releases the living from this frozen span of time?

It's crazy. Just crazy. Caught in a cultural time span? Caught in a natural time span? Is it self imposed? Politically correct? Whatever it is.....

I WANT OUT

Crazy...it's just crazy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.